How to find us
From M25 Dartford Crossing
- Turn east onto A2 following CANTERBURY/DOVER.
- Continue onto M2, still following CANTERBURY/DOVER.
- At end of M2 (junction 7) keep to the right hand lane, following MARGATE/RAMSGATE direction.
- Shortly after passing "Little Chef" and Shell Petrol station, take the left hand slip road signposted for Whitstable and Canterbury.
- Go straight across the first small roundabout. At the second roundabout ignore the turnoff to the left marked Whitstable and carry straight on towards Herne Bay.
- Go straight on at the third and fourth roundabouts too.
- At the fifth roundabout turn left under the railway bridge.
- At the mini roundabout immediately after the bridge turn right into St Johns Road (which becomes Colewood Road after a 90 degree bend). *
- Tyler Way is on the right at the extreme eastern fringe of town.
* There is a Low Bridge at this turning that is unsuitable for trucks. Trucks should carry on to the next roundabout, then turn left over the railway bridge and approach via Whitstable Road.